Accessible Home Modifications for Seniors
Yes, You CAN Stay in Your Home!
With home access modification on Long Island, you can create handicap accessible entryways, a stair lift, as well as efficient, accessible kitchens and bathrooms that maximize your independence, convenience, and abilities. From minor modifications to major remodels, Coastal Caretakers can perform home access modifications that give you more freedom of movement and provide essential facilities within. Contact us today to get started: 888-828-6278.
Our mission is advancing the science and practice of home modifications to make homes accessible to enhance the lives of older adults and people with disabilities on Long Island.
FREE Safety Assessment
We offer the following services and more:
- Widen doors, install modular aluminum ramps, and neutralize threshold
- Provide or improve accessibility throughout the home
- Adapt heating and lighting controls for ease of use
- Remodel kitchens with accessible sinks, cabinets, appliances and countertops designed for those sitting in a wheelchair
- Install barrier-free walk-in showers, accessible bathtubs, grab bars, and other bathroom modifications
- Identify potential barriers to accessibility in the home and remove barriers when possible
- Provide the best assisted technology for people with disabilities to age in place comfortably and conveniently
- Passive technology alerts and user-friendly reports
- Walk In Showers, Wheelchair Accessible Showers Nassau and Suffolk County
- Wheelchair Accessible Homes
- Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom
- Accessible Homes for Seniors
We support you in every step of your home access modification process—from securing estimates to overseeing work and inspecting upon completion.
We’ll even help you fill out paperwork and secure funding when available to make your Long Island home handicap accessible. For additional peace of mind, ask about our weekly safety visits and passive monitoring technology.
Contact us today to get started: 888-828-6278.